Software Developer- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Information Technology Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Software Developers are responsible for creating the programs essential for computer operation. These individuals perform a number of other critical functions within this job category. They deal with programs when they need to be repaired, changed, or added to another program already in place. In addition, the software developer will have to aid in identifying a customer’s needs including assisting with data definitions, what the data means and how the data will be used. They will also need to be proficient in documenting their applications to support future maintenance.
Software developers need to be detail-oriented and have excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities. They should have good communication skills and be able to work independently and as part of a development team. A minimum of two to three years of programming experience is a requirement. Equally important are programming skills in languages and frameworks such as Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft .NET, SQL Server and Microsoft Access.
- Coding, testing, and debugging programs according to computer engineering specifications
- Modifying, expanding and updating applications
- Communicating with a team in order to coordinate and document application development and testing
- Work 6 days a week on average during our Packing Season (July – September)
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or a similar field or two or more years of software and/or database development experience
- MySQL and SQL Server experience
If you also have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Excellent Verbal Communication
- Excellent Written Communication
- Positive Attitude & Team Player
- Oracle and MS Access database experience
- Oracle Forms/Reports, Sqlplus, PL/SQL programming experience
- VB.Net, C#, Angular, HTML
- Microsoft 365 Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Basic Linux Skills
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Commensurate with experience. This is a non-exempt position.
- Performance- based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental and life insurance, paid vacation, along with other perks and benefits.