Quality Control Intern- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Quality Control Department as a Quality Control Intern.
As a Summer Intern at Stanislaus Food Products, you will be exposed to real life business situations and will work on projects alongside our employees. Your summer with Stanislaus Foods will include hands-on training, industry knowledge from all levels in management and you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams. Our summer production runs from July through September.
The Quality Control Intern will have on the job training provided for this position, they will also be responsible for.
- Following procedures in collecting, organizing and processing daily production and quality records.
- Reviewing for accuracy and completing records.
- Accurately entering data and generating daily reports.
- Printing and distributing daily quality and process reporting.
- Providing customer service to key departments as needed.
- Working to improve daily tasks and be proactive to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Monitoring and replenishing inventory of documents, procedures, work instructions and other forms and records.
- Maintaining proper control, organization, storage, and destruction of records.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Be open to work any shift
- Have basic computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Are organized with a high level attention to accuracy, detail and work product.
- Have the ability to multitask
You will be a stronger candidate if you:
- Are interested in a science related field
- Have the ability to organize, collect and review the daily quality and production records.
- Have the ability to follow written procedures, filing plans and record controls.
During our summertime processing season July through September, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- Weekend work required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience working in an office environment and or production environment working with data entry or clerical work preferred.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate to be determined, depending on experience.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.