Order Processing Supervisor - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We are currently hiring for a Supervisor in our Order Processing Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Order Processing Supervisor will oversee and direct the administrative functions and operations of the order processing team. The Supervisor is a “working” supervisor position and will therefore have daily assignments.
- Trains new staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and work scheduling of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Facilitates efficient and accurate processing of orders.
- Maintains product database with product numbers, descriptions, pricing information, adding new products and assigning product numbers.
- Processes billing invoices.
- Creates, analyzes, and distributes daily and weekly reports, monitoring open and in-fulfillment orders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Logistics/Order Processing Manager
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisor and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software used to track inventory and create records.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree is required; Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Three years of experience in order processing or customer service, required.
- Minimum of one year in a supervisor role preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.