Order Processing Specialist – Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Order Processing/ Traffic Department.
If you enjoy taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Order Processing Specialist is responsible for fulfilling orders in a timely and accurate manner. In this position, you will review orders, input them into our system and distribute to the correct locations. The Order Processing Specialist will cross-functionally work with a variety of departments including Warehouse Operations to ensure order accuracy.
- Verify customer and order information for accuracy, checking it against previously obtained information.
- Process and enter orders received in a timely and accurate manner.
- Operate from a process perspective, with the understanding of how activities interrelate.
- Communicate with distributors and brokers in a timely manner to obtain all critical information to process the orders.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Detail oriented, organized and deadline driven.
- Data entry and computer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Follow established procedures for processing transactions.
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate:
- Two years minimum in Order Processing or related field.
- Typing Certificate.
- Some College in Business or Accounting.
- Problem Solver.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Pay rate Minimum of $17.00 an hour depending on Experience.
- Performance- based bonuses.
- Full Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.