Order Processing Manager
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Order Processing Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
We are currently looking for an Order Processing Manager. In this position you will be responsible for overseeing all order processing-related duties for Stanislaus, leading our staff to perform all the steps necessary for processing orders in a timely, effective manner. The right candidate must have a demonstrated track record of management success as a working manager
Skill sets and experience needed to be successful in this role:
- Analytical skills.
- Three years of Business management experience in Order Processing.
- Experience in maintaining inventory levels across multiple locations.
- Outbound shipments via trucks or boxcars experience.
- Ability to digitally maintain customer files, price tables, freight tables.
- High emotional intelligence.
- Logical methodical thinker.
Ideal Candidates Also Possess:
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Business Management, Finance or related field.
What We Offer:
In addition to our reputation as a family owned industry leader we offer:
We offer competitive salaries and benefits. Our quality driven, service and performance- oriented, private company is financially strong and affords a stable, long-term opportunity to the right candidate
- Performance based bonuses
- Full health, vision, dental and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.