Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Marketing Data Department for a Marketing Data Clerk.
If you take pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity! This is a fulltime position located on-site at our Modesto cannery.
The Marketing Data Clerk is responsible for accurately entering large amounts of data from various sources according to our database processes. The data includes contact names, addresses, phone numbers, codes, and notes from both typed and handwritten forms. This role will also be responsible for making outgoing phone calls to check on information. All data entered will be reviewed by our auditor for quality control purposes. This information is used to determine the effectiveness of our sales and marketing programs.
This position will be primarily responsible for:
- Accurately entering a variety of data types from a variety of sources.
- Making outbound phone calls to clarify incomplete/missing information.
- Researching internet to verify business information.
- Reviewing lists of business information to update our mailing list according to department processes and procedures.
- Maintaining a high level of entry accuracy.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one or more years of experience in data entry.
- Proficient internet search skills.
- Demonstrated detail-orientation.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- Verbal and interpersonal communication skills, especially phone skills.
- Proficiency in basic math and grammar skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Can type 40+ WPM and 10 Key at 9000 with at least a 95% accuracy.
- Familiar with Oracle database.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefit Packages
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- 401k Program
- Other available benefits