Inventory Control Clerk- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Distribution Center.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Inventory Control Clerk is part of our company’s distribution team who is responsible for monitoring the incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Ensure driver check-in is completed accurately.
- Communicate daily with employees and related departments regarding updates.
- Prepare bill of lading for customers and verify accuracy.
- Coordinate customer pick-up appointments with Order Processing.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- High School Diploma
- Team player who works productively with a wide range of people
- Outstanding interpersonal communications skills
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving experience
- Perform tasks with efficiency and accuracy
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate:
- 1 year of experience in Inventory Control.
- Associate of Arts degree in Business Administration
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Salary starting at $34,000 - $40,000 annually depending on experience and education.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.