Industrial Printer Intern- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Microbiology Department as an Industrial Printer Intern.
As a Summer Intern at Stanislaus Food Products, you will be exposed to real life business situations and will work on projects alongside our employees. Your summer with Stanislaus Foods will include hands-on training, industry knowledge from all levels in management and you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams. Our summer production runs from July through September.
The Inkjet printer technician will be responsible for ensuring that all industrial continuous inkjet printers throughout the processing plant are running effectively in order for codes to be properly printed onto our product. Routine checks will be made to ensure that printers are working property without any interruptions. Technicians will be responsible for programming, troubleshooting and maintenance of the inkjet printers.
- Program inkjet printer with adequate codes.
- Routinely inspect printers for printing accuracy.
- Clean and troubleshoot machines.
- Replace machines when necessary.
- Ability to communicate issues as soon as they arise.
- Support other departments if needed.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
- Have a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to multitask
- Be able to lift 50lb up flights of stairs.
You will be a stronger candidate if you:
- Have prior experience with an industrial inkjet printer.
- Are interest in computers/electronics
During our summertime processing season July through September, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- Weekend work required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate to be determined, depending on experience.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.