Industrial Mechanic - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Plant Maintenance Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Build, install, maintain, and overhaul all cannery equipment under the direction of a Superintendent, Supervisor, or Lead Industrial Mechanic.
- Read sketches, prints, operation instructions, and proceed accordingly.
- Check materials and parts; make requisitions.
- Lay out work form sketches.
- Cut, form, and assemble machinery parts.
- Locate, align, and anchor machinery.
- Test and time machinery.
- Mechanics assigned and given the responsibility for the maintenance and repairs of such cannery equipment as cookers and syrupers are included in the Bracket 1B Job Description.
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to:
- Weld, including Heliarc and stainless steel (subject to test).
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
Pay and Benefits:
- Industrial standard pay
- Health, Vision, Dental Benefit Packages
- Retirement savings benefits including pension plan
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- 401k Program
- Other available benefits
- Production based performance bonus
Stanislaus Food Products is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.