Forward Warehouse Coordinator - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Order Processing Department.
If you enjoy taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
This job resides and reports to our Order Processing Department
The Forwarding Warehouse Coordinator is responsible for:
- Receive the Bill of landings from all forward warehouses and confirm in our system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing open orders and appointments at all forwarding warehouses.
- Manages daily flow of finished products by modifying storage space assignments
- Inventory tracking and reconciliation
- Solving order discrepancies
- Performs other related duties as directed
Required Skills/ Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written, communications and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of or ability to quickly learn company product codes and terminology
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory
- Ability to efficiency multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate
- Detail Oriented
- Complex Problem Solving
- Establish and Maintain Positive working relationships with warehouse partners.
- Ability to prioritize
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- At least two years of work experience in an office environment
- Typing certificate
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.