Efficiency Clerk Intern - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Production Department as an Efficiency Clerk.
As a Summer Intern at Stanislaus Food Products, you will be exposed to real life business situations and will work on projects alongside our employees. Your summer with Stanislaus Foods will include hands-on training, industry knowledge from all levels in management and you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams.
Are you looking to begin your career in food production? We are looking for self-directed individuals to join our efficiency team. This role allows you to learn and explore the Stanislaus Foods plant in its entirety. You will oversee our plants' efficiency reporting tool, helping plant management to make informed decisions on an hourly basis. Some of your duties include:
- Hourly collecting & reporting of seamer counts.
- Chemical testing to ensure compliance with standards.
- Tracking and reporting line changes to supervisors and managers as directed by the plant manager.
- Reporting and recording hourly production results.
- Distribution of papers to appointed supervisors and managers.
- Accurately reading and recording of water meters during shift.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
- Be proficient in data entry
- Understand basic math
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office and data programs
- Demonstrate solid organizational and time management skills
- Have intermediate computer skills
- Be reliable
During our summertime processing season, July through September, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- Weekend work required.
- Open to work up to 12 hrs. daily as necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year university or community college.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate to be determined, depending on experience.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.