Data Trace Intern - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Microbiology Department as a Data Trace Intern.
As a Summer Intern at Stanislaus Food Products, you will be exposed to real life business situations and will work on projects alongside our employees. Your summer with Stanislaus Foods will include hands-on training, industry knowledge from all levels in management and you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams. Our summer production runs from July through September.
The Data Trace Intern is responsible for:
- Programing probes with correct information from processing lines and set their designated processing line.
- Retrieving cans from designated cooler area
- Reading probes and distributing probe data to designated areas. Alerting upper management when data falls out of compliance.
- Setting up or breaking down spray data trace cans.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be able to prioritize task
During our summertime processing season July through September, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- Weekend work required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate to be determined, depending on experience.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.