Data Auditor - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Data Auditor position is part of our Marketing Data Entry team. This team’s mission is to maintain the quality and accuracy of our customer database at a very high level. We are passionate about keeping in contact with our loyal customers to maintain long-lasting relationships. Having accurate information is an important part of building those relationships.
Data Auditor will be responsible for:
- Auditing the accuracy of information entered in database, including, contact names, business/address information, attribute codes, payment info and account notes.
- Adhering to department processes and procedures when creating customer records.
- Maintaining a very high level of accuracy.
- Identifying discrepancy within the data and properly documenting the corrections made.
The information that the auditor reviews is used for performance measurements in several aspects of our sales and marketing efforts. While the auditor’s work is fairly independent, they will be interacting with department management and the team they are auditing daily.
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Able to review large amounts of information both on screen and on paper daily.
- Able to internalize department procedures and apply those rules consistently.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to confirm information via a variety of internet and social media platforms.
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Able to identify common patterns in errors and provide feedback to department management for training and/or system improvements.
- Proficient math skills.
- Understand good database practices.
What will set you apart:
- AA or AS degree
- Data entry experience
- Previous internal auditing or accounting experience.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonus.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.