Customer Relations Specialist- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Customer Relations Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Stanislaus Food Products has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products and legendary customer service. At Stanislaus, Customer Service is not about “selling” or taking orders. It is about earning the long term loyalty of the mom & pop restaurant owners who depend on our products. Our Customer Relations Specialists enjoy spending 85%-95% of every day placing outgoing calls to our existing restaurant customers across the US and Canada. In these calls, we thank them for their business, verify their satisfaction with our products, knowledgeably answer their product questions, and remind them that we are here to help. We also depend on our Customer Relations Specialists to knowledgeably assist incoming callers. So during business hours, our team members also strive to greet and begin helping each customer within three rings!
Experience and Skills:
To be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Be consistently upbeat, positive and caring.
- Be able to engage people you don’t know in conversation.
- Be comfortable making outbound calls.
- Have good active listening skills.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to remember product and other information from memory.
- Be accurate and detail oriented.
- Be able to work independently and within a team.
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate:
- Be bilingual: Spanish, French and/or Italian
- Have 2+ years of customer service experience (not necessarily phone experience)
- Be capable of operating our ShoreTel phone system at receptionist desk (may cover for receptionist breaks and absences)
- Our department is open Monday through Friday 6am to 5pm Pacific Time.
- Most CRSs are scheduled from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm or 6:30 am to 3:00 pm. There will be times where CRSs will be required to work the 8 am to 5 pm shift.
Pay and Benefits:
- Pay rate minimum of $17.00 an hour depending on experience.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.