Color Sorter Intern - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Engineering Department as a Color Sorter Intern.
As a Summer Intern at Stanislaus Food Products, you will be exposed to real life business situations and will work on projects alongside our employees. Your summer with Stanislaus Foods will include hands-on training, industry knowledge from all levels in management and you will have the opportunity to work with cross functional teams. Our summer production runs from July through September.
The Color Sorter Intern is responsible for:
- Collecting tomato samples before and after color sorting units in our facility.
- Sorting and collecting samples per guidelines supplied by the supervisor to establish efficiency of sorting units.
- Entering sample data in seasonal Excel spreadsheet
- Reporting, preparing and distribution of reports
- Preparing end of season summary.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
- Conduct research analysis
- Be proficient in Excel as data entry
- Demonstrate solid organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of basic statistics - preferred
- Be adaptable
During our summertime processing season July through September, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- Weekend work required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate to be determined, depending on experience.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.