Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Accounting Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Accounting Clerk will provide financial, clerical, and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate payment of accounts.
- Gather and compile relevant documentation and approvals to support payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Process invoices for payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Daily and monthly balancing of accounts.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- Detail oriented, organized, deadline driven
- Able to balance accuracy and speed
- Data entry experience and Excel proficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Follow established procedures for processing transactions
If you also have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Bookkeeping or equivalent experience
- Accounting systems experience
- Access proficient
- Problem solver
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Highly competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.