Distribution Operations Supervisor- Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Distribution Center.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Distribution Operations Supervisor will coordinate and supervise the daily and weekly activities that occur within our warehouse operation. These include but are not limited to our label line operation. The Distribution Operations Supervisor will provide leadership, motivation, training and development of the union workforce. They will ensure that company policies are being followed at all times while maintaining a positive and productive workplace culture.
- Supervise labeling activities to ensure all orders are completed in a timely, effective and quality process.
- Communicate with other supervisors and managers on the day to day operational activities.
- Ensure quality standards and productivity standards are achieved with safety being a priority.
- Create a dynamic workplace that affects positive employee relations.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written, communications and organizational skills.
- Minimum 2 years supervising employees
- Must be willing to work mid-shift hours: 2 PM to 12 AM.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgments relative to inventory.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Conversational in Spanish
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of work experience of working in logistics warehouse environment.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.