Marketing Coordinator - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Marketing Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
For our Marketing Coordinator role, we are seeking a highly organized go-getter who can plan and implement multiple marketing initiatives aimed at communicating with independent pizzerias and Italian restaurants. As the industry leader, our goal is to develop long-lasting relationships with our family of new and existing food service customers. Existing and new marketing initiatives include: mailings, trade shows, marketing collateral maintenance, photo asset management and special events. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing Director.
The Marketing Coordinator will be primarily responsible for:
- Coordinating large mailings including collateral development and ordering, mailing list maintenance, establishing production timelines, and implementation by given deadlines.
- Tradeshow logistics, including service orders, supply procurement, securing booth maintenance, packing crates, staff scheduling, set-up/teardown and working the booth during the show.
- Marketing collateral maintenance, including proofreading, updating, and reordering.
- Photo asset management, including maintaining existing photo banks and assisting with photo shoot set-up and implementation.
- Special event planning, including securing locations, services, décor, marketing collateral and event implementation.
- Effective and consistent communication with customers, graphics designers, printers, photographers, videographers, other vendors, and various internal departments.
- Providing admin support in updating calendars, project timelines and proofreading.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong initiative and productivity.
- Highly organized, in both process and documentation.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional project management skills, including managing multiple projects at once.
- Strong sense of design and visual composition.
- High energy/stamina to endure the rigors of trade shows and event implementation.
- Customer focused.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook.
- Occasional evenings, weekends and travel required.
- BA or BS degree in marketing or similar field.
- 2+ years experience in marketing, tradeshows and/or event planning.
- Experience with social media and publishing programs.
- Experience working for a quality-oriented food/beverage producer.
Pay and Benefits:
In addition to our solid track record as a stable, growing employer, we offer:
- Competitive salaries.
- Performance-based bonuses.
- Full health, vision, dental, and life insurance, paid vacations, along with other perks and benefits.