General Labor (Trabajo General) - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have openings at our Modesto plant facility for seasonal positions July through September.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals who share your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
General Labor Examples:
General Laborers will be assigned to do various jobs around our Modesto Plant Facility and our Distribution Center. As a General Laborer you may be working as a Spice Breaker, Warehouse General Laborer, Janitor Helper or similar jobs.
Spice Breaker Duties:
- Follow a written recipe to create a formulated tomato sauce.
- Weigh out ingredients to match the recipe.
- Utilize a scale to weigh out ingredients.
- Update a tracking sheet for individual ingredients.
- Sweep and clean the seasoning room and equipment between shifts.
Warehouse General Laborer:
- Repair damaged cases by lifting and restacking cases up to 50 Lbs.
- Label stripping- Stands on feet, primarily bent over, cutting or slicing labels. Remove labels and restack cans.
- Cleaning: Clean and sweep all areas.
- Clean all break rooms and all areas around the plant
- Dump garbage, deliver ice and water to various locations, and assist the main Janitor in their daily routine.
During our summer Fresh Pack tomato season, our Modesto production facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer Fresh Pack tomato season.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to:
- Communicate, read, and write in English (subject to test).
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity for promotion