Paid Intern Safety Rover - Stanislaus Food Products
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Safety Department as a Safety Rover Intern.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Safety Rover Intern will be responsible for the implementation of the company's Safety Program. The Safety Rover Intern will be under the supervision and reporting to our Safety Manager.
- Support management/supervision to ensure all site employees understand and comply with all applicable regulatory, plant and Corporate Safety policies and procedures.
- Assisting with safety compliance training, coordinating meeting and other corporate functions
- Assists in reporting incidents/accidents, investigations, root cause analysis and submitting reports as required
During our summertime processing season, our facilities operate 24/7.
- Must be able to work any shift during the summer processing season.
- Weekend work required.
- Depending on position, skill sets needed may be specific to the position.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be able to:
- Good at handling multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups
- Decisive and confident
- Ability to make independent judgments
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Have the ability to create/modify/update computer spreadsheets
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and proactive
If you have the following attributes, you would be a stronger candidate:
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Experience or student working towards a degree in the following areas: Environmental Studies, Industrial Safety, Public Health, Safety, Industrial Engineering, Occupational Health & Safety, or Safety Engineering.
Pay and Benefits:
- Starting pay rate of $15.00 per hour depending on experience.
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED PRIOR TO SEASON.
MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED.