Forward Warehouse Clerk
Stanislaus Food Products is a nationally recognized, family-owned company known for crafting the finest Italian-style tomatoes and sauces for top-quality Italian restaurants and pizzerias. We currently have an opening in our Order Processing Department.
If you like taking pride in the quality of your work and prefer working on a team of talented individuals which shares your passion for excellence, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
The Forward Warehouse Clerk is responsible for:
- Receiving Bill of Ladings from all our forward warehouses and confirming the inventory in our inventory control system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the open orders and appointments at all our forward warehouses.
- Tracking and reconciling inventory
- Resolving order discrepancies.
- Performing other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal, written communications, and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills and ability to make sound judgements relative to inventory processes.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and prioritize work.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent
If you also have the following attributes, you will be a stronger candidate:
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Typing speed/ accuracy certificate.
- Two years of work experience in an office environment.
- One year of experience working for a supply chain company in inventory related matters.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans.
- Life Insurance.
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays.
- 401k Program.
- Other available benefits.